Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Warm Welcome Home

They say that dogs are the most loyal animals in the world, and my golden retriever, Amber, is no exception.  She practically tackled me when I arrived today and always insists on sleeping in my room when I am back home.  When she is happy to see you, she has this peculiar habit of crying like a human by placing a sock or ball in her mouth.  The funny thing is I am sure she could do this without anything in her mouth, but she does not realize this. 
Amber
Amber and I are alike in more ways than you may think.  One, we have blonde hair.  Two we can both be extremely stubborn.  Three we love going on walks.  Four we think peanut butter is one of the best foods in the world.  Five, we both have long torsos and shorter legs.  And six, when we see something happening, we always want to be right in the middle of the action instead of a mere observer.

Amber in action...
 Running.
 Looking for her tennis ball.
 Smelling the flowers.
 Stuck on a lawn chair.
Playing fetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment