Saturday, August 20, 2011

Parkouring in the Park

Well it’s the weekend, and if I was in New York, I would most likely be spending the day in Central Park (or killing my feet by walking a million miles).  However, I am back in Waco, but in memory of my summer days in Central Park, I decided to share a day that I spent in the park with Hannah, Kim, and Lindsey!
 I never did get around to renting a boat but it sure looked fun!
 Trees in New York...not something you see everyday.
 The musicians were my favorite and I sometimes chose a spot
to lay out based on where the best music was.
Oh look it's some grass....
 Oh no that is definitely water and algae....
Gross!
Hannah the mountain climber.
Meet the parkours...
(And for those of you who don't know, parkouring is a method of
overcoming obstacles with speed, efficiency, and agility. -Thanks Wikipedia).

This is the most precious bench in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment