Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mamma Mia, Here I Go Again

To the chorus of the song Mamma Mia...

Mamma Mia, here I go again
My my, can’t resist sharin’.
Mamma Mia, gotta see that show again
My my, just to hear the music.
Yes, was a bit brokenhearted
Blue since my friends had departed.
But why, why would I let that stop me?
Mamma Mia, now I really know,
My my, half price tickets are the way to go.

Mamma Mia, that’s my dad again
My my, tellin’ me to see the Cloisters.
Mamma Mia, guess I’ll go to that museum.
My my, just to make him happy.
Yes, I wasn’t super excited,
But I was a bit closed minded.
Why, why it actually was amazing!
Mamma Mia, Europe in New York
My, my Romanic, Gothic, Medieval artwork.
On the most humid day of my life, climbing a mountain of stairs wasn't the smartest idea.
These are just the start of them, but at least the way down was easier!
The Cloisters...a museum associated with the Met.
Had to take a picture of this for all my KKGs.
Looks pretty similar to my pictures from Europe, right?
The chapel
The gardens
And it all overlooks the Hudson River...not the view you would expect from 200th in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment