Friday, February 11, 2011

Meet Me

They say that seven is a lucky number and since I am going to be sharing bits and pieces of my life with you, I thought that maybe a quick, seven point summary of who I am would get this blog off to a good start so here we go:

1. Lisa Marie (and no I was not named after Lisa Marie Presley)
2. I traded my California flip flops for Texas cowboy boots in order to attend Baylor University
3. I love to travel and spent a semester abroad in Madrid experiencing the European culture
4. Taking pictures is a must for me, and I love capturing memories with my Nikon D5000
5. Running, skiing, and tennis are some of my favorite sports, but I enjoy anything outdoors
6. Yes, I love to cook and am a bakeaholic
7. I am studying marketing, finance, Spanish and communication and one day hope to incorporate all of these subjects into my dream job (which I am still in the process of determining)

No comments:

Post a Comment