Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm Back

Well, it has been a while, more like a long while since I posted anything.  In January, I helped open up an outdoor adventure store called Outdoor Waco and after managing their blog and website, I didn't have the energy or time to do mine.  Then I decided to stay at Baylor another year to take my prerequisites for medical school, which has been a big adjustment and pretty time consuming to take so many courses in one year.

Anyways, just thought I would start to play catch up on the blog.  Here is the plan, as a study break, I am starting with the end of this summer at the Bridal Shower for my good friend and old roommate, Emily, and then over Christmas break, I will publish everything from Feb-July 2012, so keep your eyes open.  I will keep the right dates, so to see all of my posts, you will have to look back in time.

Back to Emily's bridal shower... Bekah, another one of our roommates, had it at her family's house.  Her mom went all out and it was so fun to spend a weekend in Arkansas with all the girls.

 Mexican food for dinner...the usual!
 How cute is this??
 "TAFT"...Totally Awesome Fun Times!



 The bride to be!

 Lake Day

That night Bekah's mom decorated their dining room in the most adorable, vintage way, complete with an individual picture of each of us with Emily at our place setting.  They then served us like we were in a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment