Saturday, May 12, 2012

As We Go On

May is time for graduation and even though I won't graduate until next year, because I am taking my prerequisites for medical school, three of my roomies are!  May 12th came and they donned their caps and gowns.  Dave squeezed us all into his truck, and we listened to "Graduation" by Vitamin C on our way to the Ferrel Center.

Of course we had to take pictures!  Then it was time for the ceremony.  I am not going to lie, the ceremony was LONG (3 hours) and that was only for some of the schools and it was cold, and I was hungry, but it was worth every minute of it to hear Bekah and Emily and Peyton's names read.  Love y'all.


Emily with her younger brother, Bryce, and her grandparents.
 
 Theta Sisters
 

That night I had the graduation party for my Kappa pledge class at Ninfa's restaurant.  It was a nice dinner and a fun time visiting with everyone and reminiscing about our memories from the last four years!  We even had a great slideshow. It was funny to see how much we had all changed!  My college experience would not have been nearly as great without being a part of Kappa Kappa Gamma with all these great girls!

Typical... nearly impossible to get us all looking at the camera, because someone is always
laughing or talking, but it still makes for a great pic!
 
Laura and I met during rush, and I remember hoping that she would go Kappa with me.  :)
 
Mary, our awesome president!
 
Kristen and I always had a great time in our BEST business class...
even if we were occasionally looking at Pinterest.
 
A few days earlier, Tommye Lou, the best advisor ever and one of the most gracious women I know, had us all over to her house for dinner.  Everyone in Kappa adores her!

No comments:

Post a Comment