Monday, December 19, 2011

The Superfan

First off, I would like to apologize for my lack of posts in the past few weeks.  However, with my computer crashing and finals, blogging was not too high on my priority list.  But, I am back now and we have lots to catch up on.  The first being my appearance as Sports Illustrated College Superfan.  Yes, this picture below was on their website and everything!
Bekah, Amelia,Nate, Me, Ali, Kelsey
Baylor has LOTS of traditions, one of them being that the freshmen wear their yellow Baylor Line jerseys to every football game and run out on the field to make a tunnel for the team.  The seniors don their line jerseys and join the freshmen on the last home game of the season.  Of course my roommates and I would not miss this experience, so we threw on our line jerseys and joined the line for our last game vs UT!
The Roomies: Me, Peyton, Bekah, Emily
We could not contain our excitement and made sure to lead everyone in a giant Sic ‘Em!!!
Yep, the Heisman is ours!
On the field we made sure to high-five every player that ran past us.  The Sports Illustrated photographer must have noticed our enthusiasm and decided to snap a few pictures of my friends and I.
While beating UT 48 to 24 was fantastic, I have to say that being chosen as a Superfan was ten times better!

No comments:

Post a Comment