Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cousins and Christmas

People say that being a grandparent is like having only the highlights of parenting…I guess cousins are a bit of the same idea.  They are like siblings but you only spend enough time together to have fun and not get in fights. This past weekend, four of my little cousins came to spend the night and boy were they fun and full of energy.  I woke up sore the next day from chasing them all around!
 Caroline, Peter, Coco & Patrick (aka Patch)
 The day was full with activities…..
Gingerbread Houses...
Nails...
We tried to make Coco's nails tie-dye like we saw on Pinterest by putting different drops of nail polish into a bowl of water and dipping your nails in.  The problem was we accidentally dipped her entire hand in and ended up with quite the mess.  And according to her it was all my fault, and we had to ask the neighbors for nail polish remover.
Christmas Cookies...
 Patch the baker.
My dad attempted to make a George Washington cookie and then take a picture of me taking a picture of him...typical Dave!
Christmas Ornaments and Cards...
We love the cousins and they can come back to visit anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment