Friday, February 3, 2012

The Seven Layer Cake

Well now that I have transferred all of my pictures to my computer, I decided to go back to where I really left off on my blog to try to catch up.  I guess it is a New Year's resolution come early.  Don't ask me how, but somehow I forgot about this cake.  
Bekah is pumped to get cooking!!

Now this is no ordinary cake, let me tell you......
2 brownie layers
2 cheesecake layers
2 chocolate chip cookie layers
5 graham crackers (this is one of the ‘cake’ layers)
1 recipe for marshmallow frosting
1 recipe for chocolate frosting

It took some serious converting...
And maybe a spill or two...
After $45 at HEB to get the ingredients, a mixer because ours broke, and more pans, plus over 4 hours of cooking, it was complete and tasted DELICIOUS!
Finally Stacked! 
Starting to Frost
Almost done
If you have a whole day on your hands, you should try out this recipe!  Click here to see the link to the recipe.

Delicious!
We had to literally take apart the freezer to fit the cake in it,
 and then the shelf broke it was so heavy.   Now that is some cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment