Monday, January 16, 2012

Nearing the Finish Line

My mom has always been sentimental….as in she points out that it is “my last Tuesday as an 18 year old,” but last Monday was a day she had valid reason to be sentimental about.  It was my last first day of school which is truly something crazy to think about.
My dad made sure I took my last "first day of school picture"
I thought you might like to travel back in time to my very first days of school……
First Day of Preschool
First Day of Kindergarten
I cannot even begin to fathom the amount of time I have spent at school or school related activities over the past 22 years of my life.  Now it is quickly coming to an end as I finish my education with my final classes: Entrepreneurial Finance, Writing for Media Markets, Marketing Analysis, Strategic Management, and Aerobics.  I have been blessed with an amazing education, but very soon it will be time for me to start applying it, and I am excited to see what this next phase of life brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment