Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What's Not To Love About Blogs?

While in Spain I became obsessed with blogs; writing my own blog and staying up until the wee hours of the night with my roommate Leah finding new ones.  I particularly like ones about weddings, baking, and decorating….just some of my interests.  Oh, and I am all about the pictures that they have so I decided to give you a summary and a little picture of some of my favorites.
Weddings:
This is my favorite wedding blog.  There are constantly new blog posts of real and staged weddings with fantastic ideas and gorgeous pictures.

Life and Decorating:
This girl loves to paint and gives you all sorts of creative ideas of how you can decorate using paint... turning even the ugliest items into great pieces.
This is the blog of a stay-at-home mom in Texas who has two adorable little boys.  She shares great ideas about decorating and has cute pictures of her sons.
This young couple is adorable!  They have all sorts of great ideas about decorating on a budget.  I also love how they show how they planned their incredible wedding for under $4000.


This couple, Kevin and Amanda, are so cute.  They blog about everything from cities they visit to tips on taking photos to recipes they like to creative party decorations.

Fashion:
The Satorialist is a blog with amazing pictures of people they find on the streets of cities all over the world with a fantastic, unique senses of style.
Friends:
One of my good friends at Baylor, Hannah Lee, started her blog about the same time I did.  I love it because we are both kind of obsessed with blogging, and I feel like it shows her fun loving, quirky personality.  She is an amazing artist and some of her artwork is on her blog as well.
Photos:
This blog is a collection of pictures that have the color turquoise…be it a family room, seaside view, or even a flower.  Since turquoise is my favorite color, what’s not to like about this blog?

I love the pictures that Brian W. Ferry puts on this blog of his.  They are just of his everyday life in London, but I like his unique, simple compositions.
Recipes:
This blog has delicious recipes which all incorporate vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment